Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Teddy lost his Groomer

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by Ron Atkinson, Sep 5, 2021.

1. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Ron, Teddy is looking so handsome and his color is definitely back. WTG Teddy!! Soon his full coat will grow in and all this will just be a bad memory.
    Trini

Piper's mom, Ann, ghggp and 2 others like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Oh, Teddy, we are all so relieved you are looking better and your dad can breath a huge sigh of relief! Heck, winters coming, so time to coat up! He has such a sweet face!

3. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    He takes really good care of me, and has been very good at alerting when my BP is high. I don't know where I would be without him.

During the season I think a lot about Miss April my Blue Merle and Dewey my tri black Sheltie. I loved each 1 but they were all different.I have been very blessed to have great company throughout the years. My memories just make the season better.

Piper's mom, Ann and Sharon7 like this.
  4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I agree about the memories! Every year I remember a sweet Corgi cross who loved alcohol...she’d try to sample everyone’s drink when they weren’t looking and my mom’s Cocker who ate too many butter tarts (thankfully no raisins ) and then upchucked on my sister in laws foot after Christmas dinner. These are always topics of conversation at Christmas. We loved them all and remember them with love and happy memories.

SheepOfBlue, Sharon7 and Ann like this.
  5. Ron Atkinson

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    ghggp, Ann, Piper's mom and 2 others like this.
  6. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    He is looking better!

ghggp, Piper's mom and Ron Atkinson like this.
  7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    It does grow slowly when you want it to grow fast! Always seems like forever for the belly hair to get long again after my girls get spayed, but he will get there. Poor guy the timing was so awful for you to have him shaved right before winter. It will get there, though! He looks cute.

ghggp, Piper's mom and Ron Atkinson like this.
  8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    My guys hated the groomer scarf thing. It was so undignified and horrified Sca. Spitfire just did not approve of the groomer touching him without being approved.

9. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    He’s looking a lot better! I must admit I looked back at the first picture you posted after his groom and there is a noticeable difference although I’m sure if I was in your shoes it would seem incredibly slow to me as well. I have no doubt by next winter he’ll have a good coat.

ghggp, Ann and Ron Atkinson like this.
  10. Ron Atkinson

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    Teddy does have color again and it doesn't show real good in the picture but down the center of his back I think his top coat is beginning to show. I am still making him wear his jacket when he goes outside

ghggp, Piper's mom and SheepOfBlue like this.