Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Skye needs a Hero... is that YOU?

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by ghggp, May 22, 2017.

1. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    IMG_7309.JPG IMG_7310.JPG
    Sweet Skye needs your help

Skye is a Blue merle sheltie at 12 years old, the family that owns her is not able to keep her as she can not afford her any longer. She needs a dental very badly.
    If she is not able to find help she will put the dog to sleep. So Sad, I am happy to help with the dental I just do not have the room to take another in.
    Please if you have the room in your heart and home we are happy to help.

Please email
    [email protected]
    407-719-1219
    Fondly
    Barbara Davis
    Mid Fl Sheltie Rescue

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    OMG the squeeze on my heart.... our first Sheltie was Skye.... I would love to be her hero but I'm in Southern California. There have been so many small miracles lately, please let there be another one for this adorable senior girl. This just makes me cry.

Hanne likes this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    OH I am SO HAPPY to report that I just heard from Barbara that this dog was placed into foster!!!! SHE IS SAFE!! I told her I would make a donation to the rescue to help with her care. The eyes on this dog in the photo just ate into my soul thinking she might be put to sleep instead of getting the care she needed. :love:

Thanks to Gloria for alerting us.

Hanne and Cara Sandler like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Wonderful news!
    Thanks for updating us Sharon!