Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

No. Virginia Sheltie Rescue at Barrel Oak Winery

Discussion in 'Events' started by lovemyshelties, Feb 21, 2013.

1. lovemyshelties

lovemyshelties Forums Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2011
    Crofton, MD
    Come one, come all and bring your leashed Shelties to Barrel Oak Winery in Virginia on March 24 between Noon and 4 pm. NVSR volunteers will be selling wine tasting coupons that will kick back 50% of the ticket price to this wonderful organization. My husband and I will be there with a few of our Shelties.

For directions and more details, visit: http://www.nvsr.org/9658events--news.html

Hope to see some of you there!!
    Susan

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    sounds fun- wish I lived closer.............

3. Mitchy

Mitchy Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2012
    Idaho, USA
    Ohhh....I wished I lived closer too.....two of my favorite things....shelties and wine!

4. lovemyshelties

lovemyshelties Forums Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2011
    Crofton, MD
    Just wanted my SN fans to know we had a fabulous turnout on Sunday for the NVSR fund raiser at Barrel Oak Winery despite very chilly temps and the threat of snow! The owners are dog lovers and have always opened their doors to well behaved and leashed pets. I think we tried their patience on Sunday with more than a dozen Shelties and other dogs who came with their owners or fosters. Hubby and I had such a fun time that we plan to return when the temps get warmer and we can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful countryside.

Henrie Lee likes this.