Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My own posts

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Terry, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Terry

Terry Forums Regular

Jan 1, 2012
    Maryland
    Is there any where that I can look at all the posts that I have put on the forum? Thanks

Terry & Blysse

2. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Click on your name in the header for any post you make then click on "Find all posts by Terry".

Another option is to click on "Search" at the top of the forum page and type your user name in the box.

3. Terry

Terry Forums Regular

Jan 1, 2012
    Maryland
    Thank you so much.

Terry & Blysse

4. OntarioSheltie

OntarioSheltie Forums Celebrity

Apr 29, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    You can also right click on your photo, select View Public Profile, then click on the Statistics tab, where you can choose to view either all of your posts or all of the threads you've created.

5. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    What I do that's easier for me is that I have it set that I subscribe to all threads that I post in.

If you want to do that, go to UserCP, then Edit Options, then under Default Thread Subscription Mode, switch the drop down from Do Not Subscribe to No Email Notification and then scroll down and click save changes. Then all you'll have to do is click UserCP every time you come onto the site and your Subscribed threads with new posts will show up in the center. And if you want to refer back to threads without new posts you can click right under that where it says View All Subscribed Threads and it'll pull up all of the threads you've posted in.

6. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Thanks for posting these directions!

7. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    No problem! :biggrin2: