Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Midwest sheltie gathering?

Discussion in 'Events' started by corbinam, May 23, 2012.

1. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I know we talked about this last year and it ended up falling apart because of peoples' prior commitments.

Would anyone be interested in getting together in Columbus, OH this year? I'm thinking it would have to be soon before it gets too hot.

Just post here if you're interested with a few weekends that would work for you. I can already say that the first two weekends in June are out (although that's a little close anyways!)

2. mcemily

mcemily Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Mike and I are definitely interested! My sister lives in Reynoldsburg, and my parents live about 2.5 hours north of you (in Sandusky), so we make a trip from TN to OH every few months. We're actually going up there in a few days, but that's beside the point. :smile2:

I don't work outside the home, but Mike does, and would of course have to check his schedule and see what vacation hours are available before we could commit 100%, but we would definitely love to come if at all possible!

3. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Great! Hope some other people answer and we can get together! (Our agility club is in Reynoldsburg, and I work in Reynoldsburg!)

4. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    I'm definitely interested but my summer schedule is often quite crazy with trials and other commitments. Best I can say is 'pick a date'! If I can be there, I'll be there if not, hopefully next year.