Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Geographic location

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by GChiu, Mar 24, 2010.

1. OntarioSheltie

OntarioSheltie Forums Celebrity

Apr 29, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
  2. theory

theory Forums Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    nyc
    Awesome idea. I see I have a few sheltie owners in neighboring states. I rarely see shelties where I am so when I do see one, I lose it. Haha.

3. JessicaR

JessicaR Forums Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2008
    Tiffin Ohio
  4. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

This is so awesome - what a great idea! .....Now I can scan across the globe......

It took me a couple of tries to get myself loaded by I think it showed up eventually.

(Gchiu - can you check this....???)

So next question....is there going to be tab on the forum to click on this as a quick link? And do we publize this new functionality actively! Yeah, I know, we DO ask alot!

5. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Barb, there is a link labeled "Member Map" in the top right hand corner of the forum task bar (under "Log Out")

6. GChiu

GChiu Forums Enthusiast

I can see your pin :cool:

7. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    O! Thank you for pointing that out, I never realized that and always came back to this thread to see the updated map :)

8. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Kelly publicized this a couple of days ago under the "Forum Notifications" area of the forum.

Here is the link for that thread:
    http://sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=14303

This is where Kelly described where to find the quick link for the map. Ashley was also kind enough to give step by step instructions on how to get yourself on the map.

We are glad to hear that people are enjoying this! So much fun.

9. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

There is a LOG OUT button? Truly??? :eek::lol:

p.s. and thanks, I did find the member's map. Let's just hope that more members find it because I think they might have missed this. Which is why I thought it would be good to announce as a new feature.

10. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    :lol::lol: hahahaha!~