Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

17 years of Tully video (updated) and the other naughty girls

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Caro, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    I've had to update this video a few times as the comeback queen kept giving life a go. Now it's the last update.

Also, a photo of the whirlwind in my kitchen when I came home after looking for a box to put Tully's offerings. Either the wind managed to empty my kitchen doors or it was gremlins because surely those girls wouldn't do that.

cant leave them along.jpg

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Caro, this says your video is private, so we are unable to view it. The kitchen demolition though, wow. Those girls were busy!

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Thanks for that. Youtube had saved it as a draft while it checked copyright for the song - didn't realise they did that. Apparently Joe Cocker has allowed the song (You are So Beautiful) on Youtube so it's good to go!

And yes - that was done in half an hour, imagine if I was out all day! I ended up locking them in the courtyard when I dropped off Tully's things.

4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Simply beautiful, as she was. :hugs

RikyR, Caro, Sandy in CT and 2 others like this.
  5. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    That was absolutely beautiful! What a great memorial.

For Christmas I made a picture book of Shelby starting from when we got her as a pup ending with a picture of her napping just this past year. I never expected her to have passed away right after I made the book. But the pictures are such great memories.

RikyR, Caro, Sandy in CT and 2 others like this.
  6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Such a beautiful tribute!

Sharon7, RikyR and Caro like this.