Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

11th Annual World of Pets Expo!

Discussion in 'Events' started by lovemyshelties, Dec 14, 2011.

1. lovemyshelties

lovemyshelties Forums Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2011
    Crofton, MD
    Looking for something that will help chase away the winter blues and get you moving after the holidays? Then come out to the World of Pets Expo Jan 27 - 29 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds located in Timonium.

Hundreds of Pet Products and Services * Interactive Pet Exhibits * 30 Seminars by National Experts on Pet Care and Training * Entertainment by International Pet Acts * AKC Dog Agility Trial * Petting Zoo * Parade of Breeds * In Depth Workshops * Heated Facility & Great Food * Free Parking

Want more details? Then go to: http://www.bringfido.com/event/5447/
    Hope to see some of you there!
    Susan

2. ClantyreSheltie

ClantyreSheltie Forums Sage

Feb 24, 2010
    Baltimore
    I'm entered all three days at that trial!! It is guaranteed to be crap weather. :smile2:

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Boy, Susan, that sounds fun! I'll be at a Rally double-header on Saturday, but maybe DH and I can go on Sunday!

4. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    We'll be there all three days, all 10 runs! :eek2:

5. ClantyreSheltie

ClantyreSheltie Forums Sage

Feb 24, 2010
    Baltimore
    Me too! I don't think I've ever done a three day trial before. Should be fun!!

6. fuzbuttsheltie

fuzbuttsheltie Forums Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2011
    Maryland
    11th Annual World of Pets Expo

Because this is an Expo type of event I wish Oriole Dog Training Club would consider combining their agility trial with a Rally and Obedience trial. Perhaps it's to late this year, but in the near future.

Dani
    Armitage Dazzling Spun Gold CDX, RAE
    Double Dare Derrick CD, RAE
    Staymat Magnificent Journey CD
    Blackmyst Poker Face (puppy)

7. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    They are extremely tiring. I don't do many 3 day shows but the Expo I've always tried to do all 3 days for. I've never done 10 runs in a weekend though! Someone will have to scrape me off of the floor after it's all over :biggrin2:

8. lovemyshelties

Sep 5, 2011
    Crofton, MD
    That would be grand if we could meet up there on Sunday. Do please let me know. You have my cell #.

9. lovemyshelties

Sep 5, 2011
    Crofton, MD
    Great! We'll bring one of our guys and be sure to watch for you at the agility thingy. LOL

10. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Sounds like fun but January + Allegheny Mountains = HORRIBLE and dangerous driving so I think I'll stick to things going on my side of the Appalachians for the winter.

For those going, good luck and have FUN!