Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

No SN emails?

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by bi-blacks, Nov 26, 2013.

1. bi-blacks

bi-blacks Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2012
    Winnipeg, Mb. Canada
    Just wondering if anyone else hasn't received their SN emails the last few days. I tried subscribing again but it said I was already subscribed.

2. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Same here…have not received for the past couple of days. I have checked the "spam" folder too…nothing there. I miss receiving that email.

3. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    I subscribed to get them a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten any.:confused2: I'll try again.

4. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    I just tried it again and received two emails to confirm my subscription, it never did that the last couple times I tried so hopefully three times the charm.:winkgrin: Maybe it was just a fluke.

5. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Something went funky with the RSS feed two days ago. My tech support and I were trouble shooting it this morning. We hope we have it fixed now. The twitter and facebook posts seem to still be working OK.

The daily email goes out at 2AM EST, so it should trigger tomorrow to everyone who has signed up. (If you are not sure if your email is in the database, try signing up again. It should prompt you if it is already there.)

Sorry for the inconvenience! :eek: