Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Fizzion

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by Sandy in CT, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    I have mentioned a few times on the forum my love of Fizzion tablets. They were mentioned by Ann back when Brodie was a puppy and potty training. I tried them out and am a true fan. Nothing beats Fizzion Extra strength tablets for indoor accidents in my opinion!

I have even begun to use Fizzion for new, weird things - my son spilled red gatorade all down a favorite polo style shirt, let it dry, brought it to me to 'fix' a few weeks later. I soaked it overnight in a pail with warm, not hot water, and a tablet and all was removed! I've even taken some old pasta droplet stains off my shirts - I never think to wear the apron my hubby gave me years ago when I make sauce. This stuff DOES work.

I recently bought their carpet cleaner tablets and used today. I figured I'd do a deep clean of our family room carpet since Kooper has left us and Deacon is in jail for the next number of days. He did have some accidents while we were potty training that I spot cleaned, but I wanted to deep clean. He had a marking accident this week so that one was sort of fresh. Will need to let it dry and wait until dark to use my blue light again to see if it lifted the spots - I doubt that will happen since most cleaners lighten but don't do away with what the blue light picks up. We shall see. I know where a few specific spots where, treated them prior, did a strong application in the 'wash' bottle of my Hoover Steam-Vac and then put a normal dose in the rinse cycle. I did a few passes on each strip with just the 'wash' setting on, let it sit 10 minutes and then went back and did a few passes with the 'rinse' setting and then a few passes jut sucking stuff up. Have to see if it passes my sniff test and also only time and use will see if there is residue in the carpet to attract dirt, but it does look nice - night-time is when spots show up though under the family room lights. No idea if the spots that were there will pass my sniff test, and of course, have to see if they pass Deacon's sniff test in a few weeks. Brodie does not pee indoors and has not marked since his neuter.

I am always amazed at what comes up in the carpet cleaner. I vacuum twice a week, run my robot vacuum daily, yet the hair that comes up once you get the carpet wet is shocking! And you just can't get any more grossed out than the color of the water that gets sucked up. It's one of the main reasons I pulled up all of our upstairs carpet and replaced with hardwood. I cleaned my front entrance mat as well and it looks brand new!

Nicest thing for me, no weird odors, no perfume scent, it doesn't smell of anything which I really like. Crossing my fingers....

KarenCurtis, ghggp, Ann and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    I will check this out since we are almost out of the cleaner we were using for our carpet cleaner. Yes, it's incredible how much dirt and hair comes up out of the carpet!!! But with 3 dogs and 2 people I guess it's not surprising.

ghggp likes this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Wow they make carpet cleaner?! I’ll be getting that. I live with their spot remover. Best stuff ever!!!

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Me too! With all the vomiting Liam did last week that bottle was out and got a lot of use!

Sandy in CT, Sharon7 and Ann like this.
  5. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Yes, and it's really good stuff! They are tablets - 1 for each 1/2 gallon of water. I cleaned my sons 2 throw carpets (a 5 x7 and a 4x6) from college with it back in July and was impressed but this was my first attempt with it in the house. Between his 2 carpets, my front door carpet which is 6 x 8 I think and my family room carpet which is I think 18 or 22 x 30, I used all 10 tablets and WILL reorder. I did my front door carpet which is ivory with red and it really looks nice - the red looks brighter and the ivory looks clean and bright. I will report back, if I remember which I won't, on long term satisfaction. My family room carpet is ivory as well - any residue leads to dirt sticking so it shows up fairly quickly if a problem. I am REALLY pleased with the lack of scent - not a perfumey type of gal....

6. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    I bought Fizzion waaaay back in 2013 (checked Amazon history lol). I didn't like it. Although they might have improved it since then. I like good 'ole Nature's Miracle and I also bought Rocco and Roxie a few years ago and I like that too. But for the price, Fizzion is definitely more economical. I don't have to clean up dog messes as much as I have to clean up cat messes.. and that takes a real special cleaner to remove. I currently have some stuff called Angry Orange sitting in my Amazon shopping cart but haven't ordered it yet. I'm pretty well stocked on cleaners but the citrus scent appealed to me!

Piper's mom, Ron Atkinson and Sharon7 like this.