Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Afternoon naps

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Piper's mom, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Honestly the cutest photos. Finnie, Liam and Elijah are all cut from the same cloth, and even look very similar. Elijah is very empathetic and definitely our snuggler. I will never forget when Brooke got sick how Elijah gently watched over her and stayed close by her to comfort her.

Glad you are feeling better every day Lisa!!

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ron Atkinson and Sandy in CT like this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    They seem to be really enjoying your recuperation! Too funny how they sleep in order. I bet Blueberry wants the prime spot...watch out, she'll be alpha soon! :ROFLMAO:

I'm very glad to hear your pain is improving and sure hope the newer cast is lighter. The cast is the worst of an injury, I think. I hated wearing one when I broke my wrist years ago. Let those Shelties keep taking care of you...too bad they can't deliver meals!

4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Blueberry already thinks she’s the alpha and is very jealous of any dogs being near me! She’ll even give them a little snarl to let them know she means business!

Ann and Ron Atkinson like this.