Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Grooming table

Discussion in 'Show Grooming' started by Bradt9881, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Just got a table and a left handed set of scissors for my boy Fed Exed in two days ago. Here is Fletcher trying it out....

Attached Files:

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Nice! He has such a sweet expression. I need a grooming table.

3. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    I got a table for Trace - was so much easier on my back. But ended up getting lazy & brushing him on the floor...

4. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    I love my grooming table, but some times I do lay Zak on my bed to brush as a relaxing brush out.

5. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Ok...going to brag again about my lazy Susan grooming board. I can use it on the floor or table, but best of all it rotates so I can spin the dog and not me!

I had hubby custom make it for me. I haven't used it much lately because Indy and Bacca were trained finally to lie still while groomed, but I expect Callan will start using it soon!

6. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    That sounds very interesting. Do you have a picture?

7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I do.....I know I posted it on the forum a couple of years ago.

I haven't figured out to post links from my ipad but if you search on the forum "lazy Susan" you'll find labelled one year in the making

It's literally plywood fit to Sheltie size covered with rubber, glued on, and mounted on a lazy Susan ring, like they put inside cupboards.

It's awesome. Callan will learn it soon!