Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My angel is gone...

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by janice7920, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Sheri

Sheri Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    So sorry to hear about Holly, we went through something very similar a year ago with our kaylee and it was very hard. It does help to keep busy or jump into a project... hope you are holding up ok.

2. ARGOS PAN

ARGOS PAN Forums Regular

Aug 7, 2011
    Miami,Florida
    I'm sorry about your loss... I wish dogs could live longer, for they are truly the most loyal beings on earth... I look at my 2 dogs and I can't even think about them reaching that old age/getting sick.. just thinking about it I get very sad.. i'm sorry you and your husband are going through this but she is in a better place now. have you both in my thoughts

3. tentcamp

tentcamp Forums Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem. For me while it was hard to pick up Louies ashes, and I couldn't let myself think that in the little box was the most special dog in the world, the one that had loved me and that I loved beyond reason. It was comforting though to have him home.