Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie Nation Fundraiser for Petunia

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kelly, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    No way! I can't believe it! (In a good way!!)

Someone is sure looking out for Petunia - Connie that is GREAT news. Sheltie Nation has once again put together a "rescue" team, not only for her health treatment, but through a new member who is going to give Petunia the best possible life. I am just in heaven thinking about it.

I will donate again to Petunia's treatment in hope that she lives a long healthy life in Chicago. Yipeeeeee!!! :yes:

2. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Katie, Laddie and I have made another donation for our sweet girl's treatments as soon as we got the email about her treatment plan! Praying that she will respond beautifully to her radiation treatments and have a LONG and HAPPY live in the new home that awaits her!!
    Shelties and Sheltie People are the BEST!!

3. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    Let us now how the fundraising is going...
    I just sent a donation in :D

she looks so darn happy with her foster dad, I know she will blossom as soon as her treatment is done!

4. UConn Sheltie

UConn Sheltie Forums Regular

Nov 18, 2011
    Conn
    Lilly here;

I sent some of my 'lowance cuz I want Petunia to have the kind of life w/ her new Mommy that I have w/ mine!

5. Connie

Connie Forums Regular

May 30, 2012
    Chicago IL
    If anyone who has donated to Petunia's care wants a free download of Sander's Book, please do e-mail me! My e-mail is [email protected]. :)

Thank you. :smile2:

6. copper5228

copper5228 Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Thanks, Lilly, for sharing your allowance! :) And to everyone who ahs sent in more donations toward Petunia!!!

We have a long way to go, and appreciate every single penny that comes in for sweet Petunia!! Her treatments will begin (Monday, I believe), and we'll find a way to make the financial end happen. Her oncologist expects possibly 4 good, happy years for Petunia after treatments, with no cancer. If she does not get treatments, she'll have maybe 6 months, likely with more tumors. Where there's a will, there's a way!! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

7. Maida

Maida Forums Regular

Jul 31, 2011
    Beaverton, Oregon
    I am SOOO happy to hear that Connie is going to have sweet Petunia in her home to love and care for! Just great news! Sweet Petunia sure has a lot of people helping her and I know she will have a wonderful life from now on. And yes, Shelties and Sheltie people are the best! God bless you all.:eek:

Maida, owned by sweet Christopher, sweet Ritchie and my eight wonderful little Sheltie angels in Heaven

8. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    We can't wait to hear how Petunia responds to her treatment. I worked in Oncology for 25+ years, and in Radiation Oncology for 13 years. The treatments these days are wonderful and the cure rate is the highest ever.
    I'm willing to bet this precious little girl will have more than 4 healthy, happy years!!

9. copper5228

copper5228 Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Aw, you are all so kind! :)

Petunia does start treatment Monday!!! She'll stay w/ TSSSR for all of her treatments and until she has full clearance from the vets before her adoption. :)

Will keep you all posted on her progress!

10. Lynnel

Lynnel Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2011
    Oceanport, NJ
    Just waiting for the money to clear in PayPal two more days, not much but very bit helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.