Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

1 year Anniversary for Chandler

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by dawns2shelties, Apr 12, 2012.

1. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

As many of you know yesterday was the one year Anniversary of Chandler's passing on April 11,2011. It has been a tough year losing Chandler and than 2 of my Sister's within 2 weeks of eachother. I wanted to honor My Sweet Chandler once again by sharing the link to the thread and poem I wrote to Lacey to prepare her for Chandler's arrival to Rainbow Bridge.

I miss my boy so much and loved him with all my heart and more.

http://www.sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=9790&highlight=chandler+rainbow+bridge

2. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Dawn - you are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. God has you wrapped securely in His arms.:hugs

3. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

Ronna,
    Thank you so much you have been an amazing friend. :hugs

4. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    More hugs all around :hugs

Been thinking about you and Gypsy a lot lately. And I remember that poem, I can't read it now, because I know what a wreck I was reading it the first time. Sigh. I hope things will start to look up for you, god knows you deserve it.

5. famous seamus

famous seamus Forums Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2011
    new jersey
    Sweet Chandler

Thinking about you all today Dawn. Your tribute poem to Chandler opens up the eyes to such a big love you own for your babies and your family and your friends.

Harper Lee and I love that you love so big.

Hugs to Gypsy

Kate

6. marymrumfelt

marymrumfelt Forums Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Life sure does throw curve balls at the best people it seems like!

I'm sorry you're having to deal with so much and I'm sending large amounts of positive vibes your way and also Gypsy's way.

7. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Dawn you have had such a full plate this past year and it continues to over flow. The poem over flows with love and devotion. You have such a wonderful way with words and it touches all of us that have lost a dear one. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

8. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    <3 Hugs to you Dawn and your family, you will be in our thoughts today :hugs

- Michelle & Precious

9. LadyMcBeth

LadyMcBeth Forums Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2010
    San Marcos TX
    I remember when you lost Chandler last year. I lost Anna two weeks later, and you reached out to me....

I understand how you still miss him so much. You've had a hard year with Gypsy too....

Take comfort in the fact Lacey and Chandler are waiting for you. I know that gives me comfort too...

'Hugs,

Beth

10. Meldor

Meldor Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2011
    Ottawa
    Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family on this difficult anniversary. May Chandler make the sun shine to your heart to help and guide you through the hard times.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012