Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My angel is gone...

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by janice7920, Aug 7, 2011.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
  2. kstraub73

kstraub73 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 7, 2009
    So sorry to hear about Holly. :( But glad you could give her a few more months of a happy loving life. Their absence is a very tough thing to fill... may you remember only the happy times with her. Hugs.

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Dear St. Francis,

Last night, a dear Sheltie flew into your arms. Wasn't Holly beautiful as she ran across the green pastures of Rainbow Bridge? He fur floated in the scented breeze, and her legs flashed in the sunlight. At last she stopped to lap at the crystal waters of a gently running stream -- so cool and refreshing. As she looked up at you, your smile told her that in what would seem like the twinkling of an eye, she would see her family coming to walk with her across Rainbow Bridge to live forever with the Good Shepherd. Please comfort her family, for they miss her so.
    In His name we ask,
    Amen

4. janice7920

janice7920 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    thank you all so much. I could not sleep last night but dozed off toward morning and was awakened during a dream in which I was telling someone she was gone and packing up her things. I think I startled myself awake because I couldn't breathe because my nose was stuffed up from crying last night. This morning I miss her so very much. Its starting to sink in that she's gone and I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I'm just walking around an empty house in a fog.

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    We're here for you, Janice.

6. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Oh Janice, I am so sorry to hear of Holly's passing. You and your husband did everything right for Holly. Take car of yourself.

Danielle

7. tentcamp

tentcamp Forums Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    I am so sorry... Try to hold on to all the good memories of the special times you shared together.

8. seashel

seashel Forums Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    I am so sorry to hear this Janice. My thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

9. granite

granite Forums Sage

Apr 6, 2008
    earth
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

10. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your precious Holly.

My heart and prayers go out to you at this time.

Please know we are here for you on the Shelite Forums, as we really do care.

I wish I could send a hug and some of Mally's "sheltie kisses" over your way.