Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

What's a premium member? How do I become one?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Kelly, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    New Zealand Addresses

I live in New Zealand, will you be able to send my gift to that address? I am going to join, this is a great place to meet other Sheltie owners and have fun.:winkgrin:

2. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Just signed up

I just signed up to be a premium member and it went through, when will I see the effects?
    Thanks
    Susie

3. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Hi Susie,

You certainly can participate wherever you live. Sheltie Nation members are all over the world. I will get a decal off to you tomorrow.

You should be seeing your added benefits right away. PM me if you have any questions. :wink2:

4. Mersea

Mersea Forums Regular

Jul 28, 2013
    portland, or
    I've tried multiple times to become a premium member, but paypal will not let me use any of my credit/debit cards. I tried to pay as a guest and each time they say they can't use my credit card, and to please try another one. This is the case for my debit card, and two different credit cards (neither of which are anywhere near their respective limits).

Help? Is the only way to purchase it through paypal is to become a paypal member?

5. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Hi Mersea,

I see that you got it working on your own today, but yes, members can send a check to receive premium benefits. I ask anyone who is interested in doing that to ask me via PM and I can give all the details there. Thank you for helping to support the site's ever increasing hosting costs! :hugs

6. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Hi Kelly! I've been a Premium member for 9 days now, when do you think I should be expecting my Sheltie Nation decal to come in? I'm so excited to get it. Thanks for all you do for us!:hugs

7. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    She is up north so the postman has to fight through the polar bears this time of year. You did order a spare though right?

8. Tabitha

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Haha! I'll remember to get another next time I order something!:wink2:
    The reason I ask is because I may be going out of town this weekend and if it comes in the day I go I can chase down the mail man.:winkgrin:

9. Tabitha

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    OK! I need to just shut my mouth!:lol: I got a letter in from some guy named Jim today, I didn't recognize the name so I tossed it to the side figuring it was junk (I get a lot of junk mail). I just opend it and THERE'S THE DECAL! I was looking for something like 'From Kelly ____' or 'From Sheltie Nation' or something like that. ANYWAY I got the decal and it looks grate!:biggrin2: Now I just need to find someone to smack me upside the head!:dead:

10. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Yeah, sorry about the return address. I really need to make some time to order some new ones! :lol: