Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Callan 2015 Flower Photo Fest!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by BarbV, Jul 3, 2015.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

You nailed him! He is my craziest Sheltie ever! You just never what he wil,try next! When he goes into zoomies I dive for cover! He has already torn down a curtain rod when leapt up at the window during a frenzy. He takes 6 feet leaps off the bed and takes the ground running......slams into a wall and keeps on going. He is devious and a sneak. For that reason at 16 months he is still in an xpen when I can't watch him.

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Sounds like you have your hands full of fun!

3. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    He sure turned out to be a handsome young man!

4. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Great pictures of Callan and what a great way to raise money--really smart! He is truly all grown up now!

I know you mentioned that Callan needs a diet and I thought I'd encourage you to start now. Starting a diet for a dog in the winter can be tough (trust me, I know!) so it may be beneficial to start while it's warm and he can run outside to get more exercise especially since you've mentioned it before.

5. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Great pictures. He has grown into a beautiful dog. The one ear up and one ear down made me smile. That looks suits him for some reason. :lol: Absolutely stunning dog, Barb.

6. cmae

cmae Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2014
    Kelowna, BC
    Handsome little man he has grown up to be! I love his ears.. they definitely suit his silly personality!

7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

@Silaria @ Cass....Yeah, I've learned to love his ears and they definitely match his quirky personality! He is like no Sheltie I've ever owned before! Which is good, because I never wanted him to replace my heart dog, Bacca (aka eeyore). or Timber or Indy. They each have their own personalities and I love them all.

8. seashel

seashel Forums Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    Callan is a stunner! I bet people are always stopping to admire him. :biggrin2: