Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Rescued Sheltie for adoption

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by Sandi'sMom, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Sandi'sMom

Sandi'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Central Ohio
    My apology if I posted it in a wrong place... I belong to the group Ohio Sheltie Network on Facebook and they asked everyone to please adopt this sheltie if you consider adopting one.
    A name of a woman who posted a photo and description in the group is Mary Brucci. To adopt sweet Foxy you have to contact Ohio Henry county Humane Society. Foxy is sweet and beauiful girl..
    I don't know how it will work, but this is a link to this Facebook group and her post :
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ohiosheltienetwork/
    I wish I could post a screenshot I made off the Facebook message but I can't - there is no such a tool. :(

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan

Attached Files:

3. Sandi'sMom

Aug 24, 2008
    Central Ohio

Dear ggomah, many many thanks for posting Foxy's pic here. The "petfinder" link worked much better for me than the individual pic. links. The 3 links are "waiting for approval" and I am not sure what this means. I tried to open the top one but could not. :(

It breaks my heart to know that this beautiful baby Foxy was abused. She doesn't deserve it. NO dog on Earth deserves abuse. Look at this Foxy's sweet face. I am 100% sure she will be a good friend for a family that adopts her. I would adopt her myself but we live in condo complex and are not allowed having more than one dog.:( My Sandi would have a sister which I would welcome. I so hope that a good family adopts Foxy and she will forget her cruel ordeal.
    :yes:

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Well, I am glad the link worked!

Thanks for alerting us! :hugs
    I will alert my Ohio rescue...Precious Secret Sheltie Rescue.

I got my dear Chance from them.

Prayers that she gets a good home! :fl

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Thank you ggomah, I am one of those mentioned that does not do facebook, so I miss many of the pictures posted there. This is an awful sweet little face, I wish Foxy a speedy adoption and a move into her forever home so she can enjoy life at the hands of GOOD humans. If possible, please keep us posted. :fl :hugs

6. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Actually the same images I posted are on the link...

I contacted the sheltie rescue PSSR and have not heard back yet...

If she does not get adopted I know this rescue will keep he until she does.

Prayers for her speedy adoption! :fl

7. Sandi'sMom

Aug 24, 2008
    Central Ohio

I join you in your wishes, Sullivan. I agree - Foxy has such a sweet face and deserves he best home!
    I am 100% sure she will be a good addition.I will watch her fate on Facebook and let you guys know.

8. Sandi'sMom

Aug 24, 2008
    Central Ohio
    Amen. I hope she finds a good home soon. But if not the rescue will keep her and take good care of her. :fl

9. alonsoe

alonsoe Forums Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2014
    Spain
    Oh my..! ...those sad eyes had broken my heart! :(

I can't adop her ....for obbious reason....but I wish someone will fall in love with her, she needs someone to give her all the love she has never had. She needs the opportinity to show the amazing girl that she is and a good live in the end of her live. I'm sure she's waiting a family to give her love to them.

I pray for a good family adopting her soon :fl

10. Sandi'sMom

Aug 24, 2008
    Central Ohio
    All you said, alonsoe, is right. Foxy is beautiful with sad eyes. But I think her smile shows that she is more relaxed now. Amen to what you said. We all hope she will find a good home. She will be a great addition to any good family. No doubt about it. :yes: