Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Flash Cards for Rally

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Phebe*DD, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    I was thinking about buying a set of Rally flash cards, so I was looking online and found this site that has pdf files that let you print your own.

http://rally.canissapiens.com/

The instructions say to print on card stock or heavyweight brochure paper, but I just used some Avery business card stock and it worked just fine.

2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    That's awesome! Thanks for the link!

3. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Thanks Margaret!

That is a great resource.

4. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Thanks for the link. I need paper size signs....there used to be some on the ACK website but they are no longer there. Maybe I can enlarge these.

5. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    Looks like the AKC web site has only the 7 Non-Regular signs in a pdf format.

http://www.akc.org/pdfs/events/rally/new_rally_signs_2007.pdf

I also found this site that has all the signs, including the Non-Regular signs, in a PowerPoint format. You will need to either have PowerPoint or other presentation software that can read ppt files to print the signs.

www.sinisterlabs.biz/freeware/rally/AKC_Rally_Signs_2008.ppt

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    from AKC website:
    Question: "I am looking for rally signs. I have searched the AKC website to no avail."

Answer: "Rally signs can be found in dog supply catalogs that sell obedience or agility equipment. You can also get our booklet with sample signs and descriptions of the exercises and make the rally signs yourself. Many clubs are making the signs or having them made for their club -- we allow any colors to be used.

If you would like to order our booklet, you can send your request to [email protected] or call (919) 233-9767. The booklet is called "Rally Signs", the part number is (ROR999), and the price is $2.00."